In this webinar we will show you how Unchained technologies can be paired together to form an Unchained "Ecosystem" and how this enables an efficient workflow for Drug Product Formulation development which leverages a high throughput approach, low volume microfluidics, and automation.
Further, we will illustrate efforts to integrate with robotic automation on the front end of this workflow and automation of the "data analysis lake" on the back end. You will appreciate how IGM is leading the way to efficiently identify stabilizing formulations and rapidly identify stable monoclonal antibody (mAb) Drug Products.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Develop a technical understanding of Unagi, Honeybun, and Stunner functionality.
- Appreciate how the technologies establish a functional Unchained Ecosystem for biologics development.
- Understand how to utilize an integrated, volume-sparing, high throughput, automated workflow without the need for costly and high footprint utility demanding robotic workstations.
Who Should Attend:
- Drug Product Development leaders seeking low volume, automated, and high throughput strategies for accelerating formulation screening.
- Development scientists in need of automated UF/DF, coupled to rapid analytical assessment of viscosity, protein concentration, aggregation, and colloidal stability.