Making use of bio-based feedstock is one way towards sustainability. For the transformation into valuable downstream chemicals hydrogenations are often needed and choosing the right catalyst is essential for the commercial success.
In this webinar, we will present case studies that show what aspects to consider for designing a successful process. This not only includes the selection of the right catalyst, but also how to ensure catalyst process stability for maximized product-to-catalyst ratio.
Key Learning Objectives:
- What needs to be considered when dealing with bio-based feedstock
- How to identify the right catalyst
- How to secure the commercial success when implementing a new green chemistry process
Who Should Attend:
- Product, Process and Equipment Developers, Chemistry Scientists and Chemical as well as Mechanical Engineers
- Those interested in learning about the right usage of catalysts when dealing with bio-based feedstock