This webinar will describe 5 key developments in dynamic imaging analysis that enable faster, easier, safer, and more accurate particle shape and size analysis.
Specific developments include novel safety features, a 1-page software interface with all relevant particle information, a Quick-Click connection that eliminates spills, enhanced particle detection range and fully automated liquid handling.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Attendees will learn the fundamentals of dynamic imaging analysis as well as best measurement practices
- Learn how particle shape affects applications in the battery, food, building material and 3D printing industries
- Learn how new developments in particle analysis enable a wider range of measurement possibilities
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone working with or analyzing particles
- R&D managers, scientists and technicians
- New product developers